Waterproofing can be a complicated process, so it's best to hire a professional New York City general contractorwith experience in this field to ensure optimum results. The last thing you want is to have a mess on your hands after a failed waterproofing experiment that leaves you with not only water damages to deal with, but the initial loss of money from the incorrectly applied waterproofing.
At Cross Construction Co. we are experience in a variety of waterproofing methods for homes in the New York City area. You can rely on our New York City waterproofing experts to ensure your home is properly protected from flooding and other water disasters.
Protect Your Investment with Waterproofing in New York City
We cannot stress enough why it is important to equip your home with proper basement waterproofing. Just consider all the problems and damages caused by Hurricane Sandy. Aside from providing protection from severe weather and flooding such as that, waterproofing your basement in New York City can also protect you from "normal" water damages - such as a improper drainage, rain, and other common occurrences.
Without proper basement waterproofing, your New York City basement could eventually be damaged. This could cause not only issues with mold and mildew, but a weak foundation - a major concern for the structural integrity of your house! A weak foundation can cause your entire house to collapse, and that is not a risk you want to take. So if you notice your basement is damp, call the New York City waterproofing specialists at Cross Construction Co. today.
A damp basement in New York City can lead to the build up of mildew, fungi and other harmful microorganisms that can cause many health concerns and illnesses. Mosquitoes may also breed in a flooded or damp basement, which is a whole other problem you don't want to deal with. So don't! Take a proactive approach to prevent basement flooding and invest in the waterproofing services of our New York City general contractors today.
From sealing interior walls to creating drainage systems to channel flood waters away from your house, our waterproofing specialists have the tools and skills to ensure your home is properly waterproofed.
Five Reasons to Call Cross Construction Co. for Waterproofing Today
- Structural Damages - if your home is prone to water seepage, this will lead to the degradation of the overall structure of your home. Protect the integrity of your home by waterproofing areas such as basements.
- Property Damage - Once the damage is done, there's not much you can do except call a contractor for restoration and flood clean-up services. Avoid property damages and the loss of valuable items, documents, photos and more by investing in preventative waterproofing measures today.
- Infestations - Where there is water seepage, there is probably a mold infestation. Damp areas act as a breeding ground for contaminants such as mold and mildew. Different kinds of mold breed beneath damp and padded carpets or in between the walls. The most dangerous is black mold since the high levels of toxins present in it can cause death. You must be extremely cautious about areas in your home which tend to be damp, since they could pose a serious hazard to your health and the health of your family. Hire New York City professionals who possess expertise in waterproofing and make sure your basement is thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated.
- Grading/Sloping - If your property does not slope away from your home or basement, you could find yourself with water seepage problems. To avoid these problems, either spend money to get the slope fixed, or invest in professional New York City waterproofing services.
- Natural Disasters - You can't prevent a natural disaster; but you can lessen the damages your home receives by investing in waterproofing services from the professional general contractors at Cross Construction Co.
Services Our New York City Waterproofing Contractors Offer
- Basement Waterproofing
- Prevent Basement Flooding
- Water Damage Repairs
- Home Repairs
- Water Barriers
- Water Proofing
- Home Improvement
- New York City Waterproofing
- Waterproofing in New York City
- New York City General Contractor